Udemy Coupon Scholarship Program
Our Mission :
We are proudly saying that our bestonlinecoursescoupon.com is one of the best sites for students and job seekers. Why because it’s the Site which provides the quality reviews of programming tutorials and tips to develop skills and shine in their life.
Education is one of the basics fundamental for achieving all our dreams.
So, This year we are gladly announcing to our brand new scholarship program(Udemy Coupon Scholarship Program). This is only created for those who have young and creative minds to share the essay writing passion with us. We heartily welcome all students to apply.Winning applicant will claim $500.
- Applicants must be full-time students (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) may studying at a college or universities based in the United Kingdom(UK), United State(US) or Canada.
- It must be your own writing. Don’t do any Duplication.
- Our prime goal is the content might be unique and creative one.
- An essay on the topic of “How the internet has changed the world of education?” in Google docs or PDF.
- An essay must be in 1500-2000 words.
- Any document to verify your place of study.
- Also, email your Personal details(Full name, Phone no, Address)
- Technical Knowledge
- Originality of Work
- Grammar and Style
How to apply:
Submit an essay by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org with Udemy Coupon Scholarship Program submission in the subject line.
The final deadline for submitting an essay is 31.05.2018. The winner will be announced on 20.06.2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- All information got from the candidate would only be used for the purpose of reaching the picked candidate.
- The bestonlinecoursecoupon.com would only contact the candidate if she/he is a winner.
- Incomplete submission and Non-English would be automatically rejected.
- Entries without proof of identity and verification of enrollment at an educational organization would be rejected.
- We cannot contact the winner directly, via the university the winner can be announced to the respective applicant.